Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, 4 Angle Adjustable
- STYLISH AND WELL-MADE: the free-standing jewelry armoire is constructed with durable MDF material featuring an all brown outlook that is easily assemble with a screwdriver and fits in any place at home
- HASSLE-FREE STORAGE: 108 earrings slots, 36 earrings holes, 18 necklaces and bracelets hooks, 84 rings slots, 1 pouch and 11 compartments, this roomy armoire easily gets all your jewelry neatly organized and maintained in good condition
- FULL-LENGTH MIRROR: the embedded mirror is 42” long and front-facing, therefore, gives you a whole vision for your appearance checking and doing makeup with easy access to your jewelry, accessories, and cosmetics
- 4 ANGLE TILTING DESIGN: the armoire features a pair of sticks and 4 upper horizontal holes on each side of the stand to adjust to different beveled angles for a better view
- ADDITIONAL PROTECTION: the protective black fabric lining prevents your jewelry from being scuffed and scratched, while the equipped lock with keys safely keeps your valuables stored
Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, and so is this Mirrored Jewelry Cabinet!
- Material: Medium Density Fiberboard
- Armoire Dimension: 14.4 x 3.6 x 47.1in. (36.5 x 9.2 x 119.6 cm）
- Mirror Dimension: 9.3 x 42in. (23.5 x 106.6cm)
- Stand Dimension: 16.1 x 14.4 x 37.6in. (40.9 x 36.5 x 95.5 cm)
KINDLY NOTE :
- Please don't place it in damp areas to avoid deformation.
- Remove batteries when the LED lights are not used for a long time.
|Scandinavian Design Jewelry Cabinet||3D Magnetic Forest Picture||3D Magnetic Flower Picture Jewelry Cabinet||10 LEDs Wall Door Mounted Jewelry Cabinet|
|LED lights||10 LEDs||8 LEDs||8 LEDs||10 LEDs|
|Real Glass Mirror||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Assemble||Free Standing||Wall / Door Mounted||Wall / Door Mounted||Wall / Door Mounted|
|Overall Dimensions||59'' H x 16.5'' W x 13'' D||47.3'' H x 14.5'' W x 3.7'' D||47.3'' H x 14.5'' W x 3.7'' D||48'' H x 14.5'' W x 3.5'' D|
I used to be big on jewelry until I moved and lost my jewelry box, I was so broken hearted I just stopped buying them all together. Recently my boyfriend started buying me some nice jewelry so I needed something to restart my collection. This is perfect! (Clearly I don’t have much jewelry yet) it took me no more than 20 minutes to put together (it’s easier if you have a second person to hold things in place while u screw in the bolts) but i absolutely love this thing! It’s sturdy, and elegant looking and the mirror is beautiful
Love, love, love it!! I’ve been wanting one of these forever and I’m not disappointed. It was very easy to assemble. I did need a second person when attaching the mirror to the base. I’m 5’2” and can see head to toe in the mirror. It accommodates my jewelry quite well. I found it convenient to put stud earrings in the extra ring slots. I have a lot of chunky necklaces, which causes a gap in the bottom of the cabinet door when closed, but I’m still able to lock it. Overall I’m very pleased with this purchase. (EDIT: I was able to put my chunky necklaces on the inside, and my more delicate ones in the door and everything fit much better with no gaps in the door when closed! It was trial and error until I found the perfect combo!)
I would say that this is probably one of the best purchases that I have ever made on Amazon! I’m a jewelry junkie so I have a full collection of everything and it often gets overwhelming to organize or even choose what to wear. Well, NOT ANYMORE! This mirror shelf has made my life so much easier, and it is such a beautiful decor to have for your space, so I definitely recommend this!
I love it. It took my Dad about 20 mins to put it together and it looks great in my room. It is such a nice size and really fits in small places which is very convenient when you don't have much room. The mirror was not scratched or broken and the whole cabinet looked very nice and new. I would just air it out or use febreze then close it for a few a while or use febreze and leave it open. I am very happy about my purchase and would say that the only hesitation is the price, but then again it's working out so far so maybe its worth the price since you get so much out of it!
I love this jewelry case! It has so much room and the fact that I can lock my toddler out is amazing! You have room for rings, earrings, tons of necklaces, bracelets, even stuff in boxes.
Its nice to grab jewelry and then close the case to see if you like it with what your wearing.
I will say that the mirror is slim! A larger person or taller person might not be able to see well.
I'm 5'5 and 140 its perfect for me to view whole body outfits.