Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, 4 Angle Adjustable
- STYLISH AND WELL-MADE: the free-standing jewelry armoire is constructed with durable MDF material featuring an all brown outlook that is easily assemble with a screwdriver and fits in any place at home
- HASSLE-FREE STORAGE: 108 earrings slots, 36 earrings holes, 18 necklaces and bracelets hooks, 84 rings slots, 1 pouch and 11 compartments, this roomy armoire easily gets all your jewelry neatly organized and maintained in good condition
- FULL-LENGTH MIRROR: the embedded mirror is 42” long and front-facing, therefore, gives you a whole vision for your appearance checking and doing makeup with easy access to your jewelry, accessories, and cosmetics
- 4 ANGLE TILTING DESIGN: the armoire features a pair of sticks and 4 upper horizontal holes on each side of the stand to adjust to different beveled angles for a better view
- ADDITIONAL PROTECTION: the protective black fabric lining prevents your jewelries from being scuffed and scratched, while the equipped lock with keys safely keeps your valuables stored
Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, and so is this Mirrored Jewelry Cabinet!
KINDLY NOTE :
- Please don't place it in damp areas to avoid deformation.
- Remove batteries when the LED lights are not used for a long time.
- Material: Medium Density Fiberboard
- Armoire Dimension: 14.4 x 3.6 x 47.1in. (36.5 x 9.2 x 119.6 cm）
- Mirror Dimension: 9.3 x 42in. (23.5 x 106.6cm)
- Stand Dimension: 16.1 x 14.4 x 37.6in. (40.9 x 36.5 x 95.5 cm)
All orders are FREE SHIPPING to American and European countries. Limited to our warehouse location, we can only ship to United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Australia and other limited EU Countries. Depending on your area, please allow the full processing time required to ship from the warehouse and 3 to 7 business days in transit for delivery. Please notice that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs. If you're out of our available countries, please contact support team to pay extra shipping fee.
Any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or join our livechat community.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
There are a few items that can't be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g. “5 for $19.99” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items you have already assembled
*If you receive products with missing parts or defectiveness, please contact after-sales team via email@example.com to get free replacement.
First of all this was incredibly easy to put together, you only need a screwdriver. They also supply an extra of each piece if you lose/break one. And even give you wall mounting screws and drywall brackets. I don't trust myself to mount something this heavy to the wall, so I used the stand.
I had run out of room in my dresser top classic jewelry box and this was perfect to hold everything. And adding a mirror to my bedroom was a plus! There's 2-3 rows for necklaces, 6 rows for earrings and 6 rows for rings. There's shelves to put oils, lotions, makeup, brooches, and anything else you'd need to get ready! There a pouch to keep longer or delacate necklaces in or use them for makeup brushes or other skinny taller bottles.
I wish that it had a bracelet or bangle bar/hook in it, but you can always use a necklace hook or I use the shelves and pouches for mine. A small light inside would be helpful too but that's my personal preference. The wood color is a nice basic dark color and goes with just about anything. It also comes with a key so you can lock it to keep kids out, which I love having a toddler that likes to get into everything. It's a little pricier than I like, but I think it's pretty worth it. It doesn't feel or look cheap to me and I'm so glad hubby got me this for Christmas!
Pros: Good packaging. Easy to assemble. Nice storage capacity. Great looks. Awesome price.
Cons: material is a very slightly flimsy.
Thank you as my wife loves this!! It was packaged very well too!!
For what we paid it was an excellent value. Yes the mirror does have a residue on it when you remove the protective coating, all you need to do is take a little goof off after it and it does come right off.
It came well packaged. No issues with the mirror.
15 easy minutes on the porch to assemble.
It will make an 8 year old very happy when she comes home from school.