Chocolate Cookie Dough & Cocoa Tea
Perfect holiday treats here - edible chocolate cookie dough and a cup of hot cocoa or mint herbal tea. In the irresistible desserts from LANGRIA, the bittersweet of the chocolate plays pleasantly against the richness of delicious cookie dough. Use these distinctive treats to greet your guests in the bright, happy holidays. Pair a cup of cocoa & mint tea, it will a relaxing, pleasing afternoon.
Related Article: 5 Healthy Protein Pancakes That Fill You Up Through the Morning
3 Irresistible Cookie Dough Treats
In the sensitive boundary of winter and spring, vitality begins to radiate you while your body is still a little stiff in the cold air. Everything gonna vibrant. LANGRIA introduces 3 luxurious cookie dough treats today, which are delicious, safe to eat and no need to bake! Only several basic kitchen utensils can help you finish the total recipe and no rising agents required since there is no step of baking. However, cook or bake the floor to kill any potential bacteria before making cookie dough.
Chocolate Chips Cookie Dough
When it comes to edible cookie dough, chocolate chips and the delicious dough are the perfect collocation! The sweetish taste of chocolate, pairing with the texture of silk and soft cookie, what could be more dreamy than this delicious dessert? These beautiful cookie balls are fresh, with an intensely sweet taste, great to meet your picky taste. And super easy to make since there is no step of kneading and rising the dough. You will use less time to prepare - 15-min prep time & 5-min chilling time - totally 15 minutes to finish it!
Preheat oven to 350ºF and spread the all-purpose flour onto one baking sheet to bake at 350º F for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt 1 cup unsalted butter which equals 2 bulks of those regular ones in the supermarket, then pour it in a large enough container or blender.
Mix the melted and cooled butter (room temperature) with light-brown sugar and white sugar; add vanilla, milk, salt and stir until combined.
Pour the toasted flour into the mixture and stir until smooth.
Add chocolate chips in twice and stir them with the mixing flour to avoid unevenly taste.
Note: The delicious chocolate chips cookie dough can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Whipped Cream Cookie Dough Frosting
The most popular dessert in the new year, inspired by the Schwarzwaldtårta from Germany, it combines cookie dough’s freshness, cream's fluffiness, chocolate's bitter and Brownies’ sweetness, perfect holiday treat. You will be impressed with this cake by enjoying a bite with rich Brownies and fresh whipped cream, you also can host your guests with this distinctive dessert. Easy to do in 15 minutes, using no eggs, great to pile on cake or eaten with a spoon.
Step by Step:
- First cream the butter and sugars. Melt the unsalted butter and pour into an electrical mixer, add granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla bean paste. Whip until the 4 ingredients combined.
- Add the toasted flour and salt into the mixer, whip until fully combined.
- Slowly add milk, add 1 tbsp at once, stir until you get the desired creaminess.
- When you get the whipped cream cookie dough, you can add chocolate chips. The mini-chocolate chips, regular-sized chocolate morsels, white chocolate morsels or even mini-M&M's, all are okay as you like.
- When finished, cookie dough or cookie cough frosting are both nice. If the latter, prepare a cake with a flat surface(here we use Brownies), pile the whipped cream cookie dough evenly on top of the cake, and serve immediately.
Chocolate Cookie Dough and Orange Truffles
The wonderful taste of cookie dough with the bitter and sweetness of chocolate! Delicious, palatable, rich, with a hint of fresh orange, can you imagine anything wonderful than the cookie dough truffles? Sweet Almond butter pairs with the red date and orange zest, with the silk chocolate, leaves the flavor of spring, bittersweet. This is the perfect combination of dessert and fruit, trust me, you will fall in love with this distinctive cookie dough truffles!
1 1/3 cup of red date paste = 100 grams
1/2 cup unsalted butter room temp = 120 grams
5/8 cup light brown sugar = 143 grams
Orange zest (of a large size orange)
1 cups flour = 120 grams
1 jar of Almond butter
Chocolate = 300 grams
A tap bit of Maldon salt = 50 grams
Step by Step：
- Prepare a freezer's tray and place a piece of greaseproof paper on the top.
- Melt the unsalted butter, sugar and orange zest in a large bowl, add the toasted flour and date paste in, stir together until no flour and date particles.
- Shape the cookie dough into little balls, press into the center of each ball to make a hole (half deep to the end of the ball) and fill the hole with Almond butter.
- Place the ball on the prepared tray, remember to keep the hole facing upwards, about 3 inches apart between balls. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Place the chocolate and a little bit butter in a container with a large opening mouth, melt and combine them into a flowing glop.
- Take out the frozen balls and run them in the chocolate glop to coat. Place back on the tray and sprinkle a pinch of Maldon salt on the top.
Cocoa & Peppermint Herbal Tea
The result is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea. For cocoa tea - boil water with grated cocoa, cinnamon, and vanilla, then add milk and stir. Super easy to do, even just sit on the bar stool can do it. For mint tea - boil a pot of water and add mint leaves after boiled, add honey or any other sweetener as desired. You can add a piece of lemon in the tea either. No matter you are a cookie dough lover, a chocolate lover or a cake lover, you surely find a favorite dessert from our recipes. Move your hands and taste the thick flavor of chocolate cookie dough with a cup of hot tea! Enjoy!